Phoenix Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phoenix Army, A Clan For BFH Players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How To Download Teamspeak For ClanWars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
robinmee71
=PA=
=PA=
robinmee71

How To Download Teamspeak For ClanWars Empty
PostSubject: How To Download Teamspeak For ClanWars   How To Download Teamspeak For ClanWars EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:08 am

hi,

When u practicipate ClanWarses just download TeamSpeak 3 on this site -> http://teamspeakclient.en.softonic.com/

and when u downloaded it u see in left upper side connections. then click connect. then u filling the address -> teamspeak3.i3D.net. Then fill the Port in 10080. Nickname OFC.
nickname = =PA=INSERTNAMEHERE ( for me it is =PA=Robinmee ) Then connect. And i will always be in there when im on.
then u see there Phoenix Army. just click 2x on it and then fill password in. Password = battlefieldheroes. then we can call always Very Happy
Back to top Go down
robinmee71
=PA=
=PA=
robinmee71

PostSubject: When u see this   How To Download Teamspeak For ClanWars EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:22 am

When u see this just download and do exactly what i sayed. and if im not there and u want to call just RightClick and then Create Channel. and then name = Phoenix Army. and ALWAYS the password is : battlefieldheroes
Back to top Go down
TurtleKnifer
Phoenix Army Member
TurtleKnifer

PostSubject: Re: How To Download Teamspeak For ClanWars   How To Download Teamspeak For ClanWars EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:01 am

Faggot war.
Back to top Go down

How To Download Teamspeak For ClanWars
Page 1 of 1